Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Fuuinjustu seal I_vote_lcapFuuinjustu seal I_voting_barFuuinjustu seal I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Fuuinjustu seal I_vote_lcapFuuinjustu seal I_voting_barFuuinjustu seal I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Fuuinjustu seal Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Fuuinjustu seal I_vote_lcap50%Fuuinjustu seal I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Fuuinjustu seal I_vote_lcap50%Fuuinjustu seal I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Fuuinjustu seal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

Fuuinjustu seal Empty
PostSubject: Fuuinjustu seal   Fuuinjustu seal EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Name: Soul Split
Range: Seal
Type: Kinjutsu/ Fuinjutsu
Element: n/a
Description: The user of this technique literally splits a piece of their soul and then seals it inside of a living person the only indication that this technique has been used is a small hexagon that glows when the victim is stressed out. Upon the user of this technique dying the soul will grow exponentially and then override the host body. This technique can be done a characters life time maximum of Once for Academy Student-Chunin rank and a max of Twice from Jonin-Sannin rank. This seal can only be removed by an equivalent seal as a weaker one will not work and a stronger one will only cause the seal to vanish and will guarantee that the victim will be possessed upon the originators death as it will become impossible to remove.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Fuuinjustu seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjustu seal   Fuuinjustu seal EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Change this to a S-Rank ability. Make Kinjutsu and Fuinjutsu a required specialty. And lastly, you need to add 500 words per split, explaining how you capture and place the seal.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Fuuinjustu seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjustu seal   Fuuinjustu seal EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Denied tell further notice. You have Taijustu as your main specialty, so tell you learn Kinjutsu/ Fuinjutsu this technique is denied.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

Fuuinjustu seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjustu seal   Fuuinjustu seal EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Ok and gotta do the soul split IC meaning gotta place it on a Pc or it won't work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuuinjustu seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuuinjustu seal   Fuuinjustu seal Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuuinjustu seal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: Registrations :: Jutsu Registration-
Jump to: