Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Bored as hell I_vote_lcapBored as hell I_voting_barBored as hell I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Bored as hell Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Bored as hell Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Bored as hell Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Bored as hell Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Bored as hell Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Bored as hell Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Bored as hell Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Bored as hell Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Bored as hell Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Bored as hell I_vote_lcap50%Bored as hell I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Bored as hell I_vote_lcap50%Bored as hell I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Bored as hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

Bored as hell Empty
PostSubject: Bored as hell   Bored as hell EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 pm

1/5 Post till reaching destination of Konoha Village hidden in leaves

Loki began making his way through the forest in a sluggish manner wearing a not so normal attire, he had on a black flak jacket with his chest and arms covered with a latex under shirt that moved up his face forming into a face mask that was pullled down. The reason being he had a cigerette in his mouth his many scars were visible in the sun covering most of his skin up to his neck with only a few scarss on his face the most notable one being the purplish vein like scars that spread down from his chin. Most would find it rather unpleasent. On his general leg area he had on a pair of loose fitting black jeans that had a kunai pouch filled with various kunai with purole pellets attached 15 to be ezact. He had on black combat boots slightly covered by his black jeans from his heavy movment. His trademark Akatsuki robe tied around his waist falling just below his ankles with his Long white blade hanging of his side under his robe by a White strap with a Hyuuga symbol the same being on the blade.

He began moving through the forest just looking around the Forest for anything to do mabye fuck around with a konoha ninja or even better come across melmel since she was suppose to be in konoha are something. With the news of the Uchiha Akatsuki leader giving up and leaving the Akatsuki. Loki was eager to try and pull things together by any and all means and that meant finding melmel and then that kuro or whatever his name was. But he could not do that by simply walking around Loki began walking towards Konoha as he puffed some smoke through his nose then flicked his ciggerete. Dam where is everybody!!!! he said in a loud muffled tone as he pulled his mask up covering his face once again as he took off to Konoha in a blur today was going to be interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

Bored as hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored as hell   Bored as hell EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

2/5 Post till reaching destination of Konoha Village hidden in leaves

Loki ran through the forest as quick as lightning jumping from tree to tree landing on all fours as he landed firmly on the branches. he had been running like this for hours and visibly he was not tired at all his pace did not slow in the slightest. he stopped on a road that was on his path way to Konoha and began to walk slowly looking into the sky his right hand lifted pulling down his face mask while at the same time he began to reach into his left pocket pulling out a small black box with two long leather straps. Each strap having a metal clamp on it he opened it quickly pulling out a cigarette he put the box away in his pocket and as his hand came out he had a white lighter after lighting his cigarette loki let out a couple puffs off smoke as he walked down the path.

It was so boring walking alone loki's mind began to wonder. Why should he reform the Akatsuki something which was so easily broken it was
a mind wrecker loki pulled off his Akatsuki robe and held it in his right hand in front off him as he walked. Loki lifted his cigarette with his left hand and ashed it to the floor putting the cigarette to his mouth he gave his attention back to the jacket. He could really make a better looking jacket a better one
Back to top Go down

Bored as hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: Hidden Villages :: Land Of Fire :: Forest-
Jump to: