Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Ren Izamu Jutsus I_vote_lcapRen Izamu Jutsus I_voting_barRen Izamu Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Ren Izamu Jutsus I_vote_lcapRen Izamu Jutsus I_voting_barRen Izamu Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Ren Izamu Jutsus Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Ren Izamu Jutsus I_vote_lcap50%Ren Izamu Jutsus I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Ren Izamu Jutsus I_vote_lcap50%Ren Izamu Jutsus I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Ren Izamu Jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Name: Wind Style: Lion's Roar
Type: Ninjutsu
Handseal: Yes
Range: Short/Med/Long
Description: Ren will start channeling wind chakra into his lungs and then let it out, Ren creates a great explosion of cutting air and massive shockwave of sound and He roar much like a lion, the attack can get more powerful so long you put much more chakra. The radius can be 10 meters being the lowest shockwave and 40 being the highest.

Name: Wind Style: First stance: Lion
Range: Short/Med/Long
Description: Ren will start channeling wind chakra in his fist and concentrated in the shape of a lion, with this he can deliver devastating punch and cuts to the opponent.

Name: Wind Style: First Stance: Lion Fist
Handseal: None
Range: Self
Description: Gathers the wind chakra already in his fist and punch multiple times forward and release in it a attack that punch the air out of the opponent with its as the attack as its own course, heading for different places of the body, mainly the spine, gut, arms and legs, by launching a wind chakra in the shape of a lion's head from his fist.

Name: Wind Style: Second Stance: Wolf
Classification: Ninjutsu
Description: Ren will start channeling more wing aura in his fist and now in his feet and concentrated in the shape of a wolf heads and wolf paws, the attack more powerful that the first stance, with this Ren can deliver devastating cuts and bites in the body of the opponent.

Name: Wind Style: Second Stance: Wolf Crushing Kick
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
Description: Ren will start channeling wind chakra in his legs and 'paws'. And with the additional speed thanks to the wind chakra in his legs, he will zone in on the opponent and deliver a devastating kick to the gut or spine momentarily paralyzing the opponent for one post.

Name: Wind Style: Third Stance: Dragon
Description: Ren will channel a great amount of his wind chakra energy in his fist, feet, and in his back, and concentrated in the shape of a dragon head, feet, and wings made of his wind chakra, with this he can deliver devastating thrust/bites/slash to the opponent, and also gain the ability to levitate for an amount of time.

Name: Wind Style: Third Stance: Dragon's Whirlwind Turbine Kick
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
Description: When Ren is levitating, he will gather a great amount of his wind chakra, and Rotates its whole body for the ultimate barrage of roundhouse kicks, this can break bones.

Last edited by Ren Izamu on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kuro-senkai.forumotion.co.uk/
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Approved for training... Don't forget the training rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 am

Ok so for these, tell me which you want to have automatically. You only have 250 JP to spend at first.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 am

Spoiler:

Those are what I want, in total, that takes 250 jp point, to bad I can't get the Wolf Crushing Kick, cus that take 30 more and that makes 280 JP, so yeah the Wolf Crushing Kick will be trained to use.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 am

I see no fault with it. 1/2 approval
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 pm

I hope Ina approves these....
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Of course.. approved.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Kay so I put this in ma bio then...????
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:08 am

Think you post which ones you want here and tell Ina that these are the jutsus you want as starter
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 am

Spoiler:

These are my starters jutsus and I was wondering if I should put them in ma bio, it would be easier for me to just click the link in my bio in ma signature and just look for the appropriate jutsu there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Jutsus   Ren Izamu Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Ren Izamu Jutsus
Page 1 of 1