Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Hokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_lcapHokage Friend or Foe? I_voting_barHokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Hokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_lcapHokage Friend or Foe? I_voting_barHokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Hokage Friend or Foe? Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Hokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_lcap50%Hokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Hokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_lcap50%Hokage Friend or Foe? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Hokage Friend or Foe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Hokage Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Friend or Foe?   Hokage Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 am

As the Mist slowly Faded through out the whole Mist village Danzo sat up top in his new office. As Danzo sat in a big black leather chair he thought of how funny it was of the elders to make Danzo the new Mizukage, after all the blood he shed in the village he would of thought he would have the least chance of being where he was at now. But that was okay to him what was done was done, it was time for Danzo to stop living in the past and live up to his rank. Though out the years of Danzo's live he had witnessed many wars in the Mist village, and one of those wars had started because the leaf had got into our business. Danzo knew that there was a new kage within the village, but wanted to meet him because Danzo wasn't afraid of war again, but thats not why he went. The reason would stay unknown and Danzo would not bring up bad memories at the time. That was one thing he wasnt going to do.

Slowly As Danzo stood up he looked at the large window that was placed in the wall behind him. Looking at the thick mist as it slowly passed over the village, it was only minuets before it started to clear up and Danzo could see his village. It put a little smirk on his face knowing that all of what he stood before was his, greed was a weakness for Danzo at times and this seemed to be one of them. He would soon get over the fact, and start walking around his office in a complete circle tell he reached his desk again. He would then sit down just as the door knocked. "Come in" Said Danzo as the door opened and it was a anbu that he had requested to bring him something. The anbu member would set the files on the table, then make his way back to the door. "Thank you" Danzo said as the man exited the office and closed the door. Danzo looked down upon his desk to see the files that he would pay close attention to as he read each one. It had only taken him about twenty minuets to finish the files but as he set them down Danzo stood from his seat and walked over to the door and stopped. He had looked to the coat rack that was to the left of the door, and grabbed his Mizukage hat just as he opened the door and left the room.

Danzo would leave his door open to keep the people wondering about where he had gone to. With a quick body flicker Danzo was outside of the village inorder from being seen from any guards or Anbu. Danzo then made his way to the leaf which wouldn't take him long. Danzo was good at traveling when in a hurry.

Danzo slowly approached the gates of the Leaf with his head down allowing them to only see his hat when he walked up, because thats what they would notice first. The guards would notice that he was the Mizukage and wouldn't question him, but would follow him to make sure he didn't try anything funny. As Danzo walked he kept looking over his shoulder to see if they had still been following him, sure enough they were and Danzo slightly chuckled. He continued walking tell he reached the Kage building, there he would then disappear from the guards by using a body flicker. This made the guards freak out and run into the building summoning everyone into the kages office. Danzo would quickly appear in the Hokages office with his arms folded and his head down. The only thing he would be able to see is his hat, the muscle shirt he had on, his arms, and legs. "Hokage" Danzo said still with his head down. Just moments after the door busted open and many shinobi came into the room as and danzo just put his hand up. The Hokage would see his palm but the shinobi behind him would see his back hand, and they came to a stop. Danzo wanted to see the reaction of the Hokage before he said anything else, he wasn't there to fight not just yet but to test.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Friend or Foe?   Hokage Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Ren Izamu was looking at some paperwork while word got out that the Mizukage has entered his village, he didn't know what to make of it, but he will see what the Mizukage wanted, after finishing his paperwork, he waited for the Mizukage to enters his office, and it didn't take long, the Mizukage quickly appeared in the Hokages office by a body flicker with his arms folded and his head down. The only thing Ren was able to see is his hat, the muscle shirt he had on, his arms, and legs. "Hokage" The Mizukage said still with his head down. Just moments after the door busted open and many shinobi came into the room as and the Mizukage just put his hand up. Ren was able to see his palm but the shinobi behind him only saw his back hand, and they came to a stop. The Hokage only gave his Shinobi a glance and it was enough for them to stop an attack to the Mizukage and leave the two of them alone, he wanted to know why he could just use the door but just chuckled, he always did that too when he was younger, always entering by a body flicker or through the window to scare the old kage, he just tilted his Hogake hat up to show the Mizukage his Emerald Slitted eyes and his fanged grin, and said. "Mizukage....is good to see you, may I ask what brings you to my Village... and please," He gestured to the chair in front of his desk "Have a seat and tell me what bring you here?" He asked him with little suspiciousness in his voice, he really wanted to know why has the Mizukage come from all the way of Kirigakure no sato and here in Konohagakure no sato. Ren hoped the Mizukage only wanted to chat or get to know the new Kage in Konoha, since he was new, he wondered if other kages would come here to get to know the new Hokage of Konoha, but he just dismissed those thought as he looked at The Mizukage and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
http://kuro-senkai.forumotion.co.uk/
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Friend or Foe?   Hokage Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Just second after the Hokage had looked at his shinobi they slowly dismissed the room one by one giving the Mizukage and Hokage time to speak. Danzo still had his head down, but just as the last shinobi left he glanced over his shoulder with a little smirk on his face as he watch the door close. Moments after Danzo looked back towards the Hokage this time allowing him to see his face. For some people it was a surprise when they saw Danzos face and most of the time gave him back looks, in his past life Danzo didn't know how to handle it but as he grew up it became nonsense to him. Due to the results of the ritual when it was complete Danzos skin was more like a sharks would be. A large amount of skin and muscle tissue becomes replaced with cartilage, making Danzo a odd one to touch just like any other Hoshigaki. As another result of the ritual Danzo is more bulky, but from the appearance of tough muscle.

Danzo listened to the words of the Hokage as he looked at the seat after he was done speaking. Picking up his left foot first Danzo stepped a couple feet tell he was in in front of the chair, then slowly sat it it with his arms resting on the sides. Danzo let out a big sigh as he began to speak his words. "Hokage.....You ask why i come here, and i shall tell you. The reason is the Leaf and Mist haven't been to friendly in the past time. The past kages were noble but at the same time acted stupid. So i've come here to discuss weather or not we will friends or foe?" Danzo said as he re-adjusted himself in the chair he was sitting in, but had more to say. "What goes on here will depend on the our relationship between our village, i know i came unannounced but it had to be done Hokage, Things will be changing very soon for the better and the worst." Were the words that came out of Danzos mouth as he had a little smile on his face, not from the fact about talking to the Hokage but just something that ran through his mind. Danzo glanced back up at the Hokage as he awaited his response. "Oh and let me remind you i didn't come here for a treaty, this is to clear my conscious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Friend or Foe?   Hokage Friend or Foe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage Friend or Foe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: Hidden Villages :: Land Of Fire :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: