Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
[-Edo Clan-] I_vote_lcap[-Edo Clan-] I_voting_bar[-Edo Clan-] I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
[-Edo Clan-] Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
[-Edo Clan-] I_vote_lcap50%[-Edo Clan-] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
[-Edo Clan-] I_vote_lcap50%[-Edo Clan-] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

[-Edo Clan-]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lave
Lave

[-Edo Clan-] Empty
PostSubject: [-Edo Clan-]   [-Edo Clan-] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

Name: Edo Clan
Symbol:
Spoiler:
Description/Abilities: The Edo clan is a group of people who hold their beliefs in life, arts, and science; they are scholars trying to figure out all mysteries of this planet. However, this does not mean they have closed their minds to religions. Many of the members have their own views on life, death and everything surrounding it, which seems to be covering many different entities. Unlike most other clans, this is more of a group of people rather than a big family. If one is from the older families though, several similarities would easily be noticed. A somewhat sharp facial structure, dark hair and bright black eyes are the most common to see in these people. As a Edo member, one could be located in one of three groups; the Edo, Dessabo and Temujin. The Edo – the strongest of the three – is located above the main continent and holds harsh teachings; no being without pure blood will enter their ground. They are raised to be more aggressive, are usually far taller than the average person, and seem to take a liking to much combat. The Temujin are located to the south of the main continent. This is the clan’s biggest branch, and has gained that position by actively encouraging outsiders to join and share their knowledge. More adapt to ninjutsu and long range combat, these members usually fit the term of scholar the best. The last part, the Dessabo, would be located far east of the main continent. Seen as a form of judge of the three branches, they do not actively seek members but allow everything to go as destiny has it – if one were to come on investigation about their jutsu, they will welcome them with open arms. If one would come in to cause even the slightest of troubles, their wrath will haunt them until their death. If a Edo survives a near-death experience through extreme injury to the body, then, when the body recuperates, the Edo grows much stronger than they were previously, their body adapting to compensate for the damage dealt. The duration of recovery does not seem to hinder this ability as an Edo have healed through natural, technological and mystical means and still gained substantial increases in strength. Edos also appear able to heal from injuries at a faster rate than normal shinobis and possess a greater deal of durability to damage = Come back stronger. The Edo also possess a natural affinity to the manipulation of ki chakra allowing them to utilize flying and energy-based attacks with incredible ease as well as unlock great depths of power when needed, or lending energy to others in battle when it is actually necessary. Lost energy is regained by the Edo in a very short span of time (5 posts), regardless of the amount of energy lost. Sometimes, the energy the Edo regained is multiplied, as noted by their bijuu chakra level.

Special Characteristics:

• Tall Bodies
  • Bijuu Chakra Levels (+10)
  • Ki Control
  • Come Back Stronger
  • Levitation
  • 4 Transformations

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

History: The Edo clan was formed many hundreds of years ago – its practitioners living in the sea country. The clan was formed by a group of 9 scholars. While non of them had the power of the shinobi they were eager to learn everything about the arts that were jutsu, the endless possibilities and soon, they were thinking of ways to perform jutsu, in theory. These weren't jutsu for them to use but for shinobi to use instead – to better the world, as some might have argued. As the scholars learned more and more about this they started to gather shinobi. They searched for shinobi who wanted to learn more about life, about death, about the wonders all around; shinobi who had an interest in thinking alone, even, and found 9 shinobi, all willing to help out and learn – each partnered with one scholar. This cooperation and years of researching lead them into creating a couple of normal jutsu and a special type of melding chakra, making one able to move ones chakra freely without losing it. In theory this worked perfect, but the human body and chakra paths simply did not allow this kind of altering. They tried to alter this in many ways but failed every single time. During this time of researching they found another shinobi, with knowledge of both the human limitations as well as the paths of chakra who was willing to join them and help them find ways to make one able to perform the jutsu. With her aid they tried several ways to modify the limitation of the chakra paths of the human body. After going further into one of her theories they found a way to modify the chakra in ones body in such a way that it was possible to move this outside of it while still making it a part of the users own chakra paths. Numerous ways had been tried before – by mere trying. This new idea was based upon forcing the chakra out. Being locked up in a closed space, where none of one’s senses would be capable of experiencing even the slightest sensation besides the feeling of a drop of water falling on their face. The drop of water being the only stimulation of one’s senses, the fact that chakra was added in that drop caused the person’s own chakra paths to react to it. If this was done fore three days while total withholding from light sources it manipulated and altered the waves the chakra would send out, as well as the limit on how one could move their chakra. This made it possible for persons to create ki and shoot it out of their body to their liking, made purely out of their chakra. But soon they found out that since the ki were directly in connected to the users chakra paths, the jutsu done with it cost up to 10 times as much chakra as the average jutsu would cost while only giving the same effect. Also, if the ki’s chakra was drained in a way they would affect the entire body. To prevent this they went trying to limit the way the chakra would go, as well as adding more power to the jutsu. After months of studying they found out a way that allowed the user to perform the jutsu as any other. By creating ki blast as focus point, they could send their ki blast through the rock and in turn forming it into multiples. This kept each ki blast separated from the host and each other, while still being driving by the host. With this discovery the jutsu were completed. All thanks to that last shinobi; Edo Ynglinga.

As the years went by the original creators of the jutsu got children and eventually died. With more and more children a clan was formed. This clan, still residing in the Sea country, kept themselves away from others for most of the time, living on a small island hidden in mist and rain near the Kiko islands. As the clan grew bigger they divided themselves into five groups, to expand the clan's knowledge over other parts of the world. One stayed in the Main, one went to the Temujin, one to the Dessabo, one to the Edo and one to the Makinaia –continent. Once the groups were separated it seemed to be hard to get the clan bigger in all of the continents besides the Main, as the cleansing took out a lot of people in the other continents – more than usual. As the parts of the clan were now in a need of getting members in order to keep existing they started to let other people, with no blood relation to them at all, into the clan. However, two of the five parts of the clan strongly disagreed with that idea. With these ideals in mind, the Hazuken and the Makinaia parts of the clan separated from the other three parts. In the Main continent the clan was still growing at quite a fast pace while the other clans were shrinking. This brought up suspicion by the Edo as well as the Makinaia, and they went there to search for anything that might lead to a clue on the constant growth of the Main continent. Once there, finding nothing noteworthy, until they started checking the person who put the chakra in the water, appearing to be a direct descendant from Edo Ynglinga. At first none of the other groups noticed that that might have lead to the change since they were all having people descended from the other 18. With knowledge of this, two members of the Edo asked the descendant if she had any interest in joining the Edo instead. When she refused this the two Edo got furious and after asking again, and again getting no for an answer they killed the girl, but stayed on the island. There they researched her body, the Main branch of the clan and ways to extend the bloodline without any “Impure” blood getting involved. After almost a year of research they found nothing about the Main, or the girl besides the fact that she descended from Ynglinga. The research about extending the bloodline failed as well, making them continue their research not on extending the bloodline, but extending their lives instead - life and death have been reoccurring teachings in the clan, and much research had been done in even that. The first tries created nothing but death when, over the course of many months, they succeeded into modifying the DNA of 10 humans, having disastrous results. The humans they tested this on became nothing but monsters, every single one of them capable of destroying a small army. The creation of these creatures was soon to be the biggest mistake of their lives as they were killed within seconds after the creatures awoke and rose from their wombs. But death of their creators did not stop these creatures as they crawled further over the island, finally reaching the Main branch. They put up a fight but where all whipped out on the fifteenth day since the creatures were created. This incident was something never to be spoken of ever again amongst the Edo and thus became forgotten, leaving nothing but an empty island hidden in the mist, said to be inhabited by these creatures.

As the Main branch suddenly disappeared within two weeks the Dessabo and Temujin began searching for them, but when they reached the island in a group of five they were almost directly attacked and slaughtered, leaving none of them alive besides one of the members – half his body seemed to be missing; his mind seemed to have closed itself off. The Dessabo as well as the Temujin leaders became suspicious and wanted to look for themselves until they were begged to stay back by the one who was still alive. No one ever talked about this again; nothing is known about this except for vaguely described myths, these days deemed not even worthy of checking out. The following decade the clan got less members, making them all the more desperate to gain more members. For some strange reason the Makinaia seemed to get more and more members, growing big suspicion by the Edo and eventually it was found out that they, too, let in normal people, as long as they were strong shinobi. Most of the groups wouldn't have big problem with the deed of letting capable bodies in, but the problem was that the Edo found out. The Edo, all known for their aggressive approach and strong shinobi, even started a “war” with the Makinaia as they felt betrayed and disgusted to even share bonds. Even tough the Hazuken were by far outnumbered, the shinobi they had were all at elite-rank and in most cases, one Edo was enough to take out 6 Makinaia. This battle, not taking longer than 2 days, resulted the Edo to lose only a couple of shinobi while the Makinaia was completely whipped out, not only being slaughtered themselves but also every extend of their families. With this, the clans tried to grow in many ways and pass on their techniques – constantly improving or altering, a never-ending quest to perfection.

It is revealed that the Edo Clan's place of origin is now unknown, but may still exist in the far reaches of the Land of Earth. Oni Temple was conquered by the Edo after the defeat the Temujin, and thus they renamed their new territory, "Shinra".

The temple has a natural gravity that is ten times that of Earth, which helps give the Edo a greater natural strength and speed than most shinobi.

Members: Shinra Edo

Last edited by Lave on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://supernova.forumotion.com/
Lave
Lave

[-Edo Clan-] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-Edo Clan-]   [-Edo Clan-] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 am

Transformation.

The most powerful ability of a Edo is through transformation, however, is the ability to drastically augment their speed, strength and energy by transforming into a Super Edo. The ability is rare and difficult to achieve normally, but gives the Edo unbelievable enhancements to their normal abilities. Edos possess several Super Edo transformations, each different in appearance and the power they provide. For the majority of the Super Edo forms, the Edos muscle mass increases slightly, their irises turn bluish-green and their hair turns black in color. There is a second form, and third form of Super Edos and even a fourth form was achieved where the Edos body becomes covered in a golden/black fur, the hair becomes darker and longer, and the irises alter color.
Back to top Go down
Lave
Lave

[-Edo Clan-] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-Edo Clan-]   [-Edo Clan-] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Due to the nature of these transformations, each may only be used for 5 posts per topic with a two post cooldown between. Also, due to the shear power of these Techs, the clan sacrifices the ability to house Bijuu within their own bodies.

Super Edo:

Health: +15
Strength: +25
Speed: +30

Super Edo II:

Health: +25
Strength: +35
Speed: +40

Super Edo III:

Health: +35
Strength: +50
Speed: +50

Super Edo IIII:

Health: +50
Strength: +75
Speed: +60

Last edited by Lave on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

[-Edo Clan-] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-Edo Clan-]   [-Edo Clan-] EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[-Edo Clan-] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-Edo Clan-]   [-Edo Clan-] Empty

Back to top Go down

[-Edo Clan-]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: Registrations :: Bloodline/Clan Registration :: Approved Clans & Bloodlines-
Jump to: