Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcapVash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_voting_barVash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcapVash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_voting_barVash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcap50%Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcap50%Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vash

Vash

Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)   Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm

~General Information~

Name: Vash

Nickname/Alias: The Bloody Red Monster of the Hidden Mist, Or The Leviathan

Appearance:
Spoiler:
has white skin and red eyes. A height of 184 cm and a weight of 95 kilograms . If he were to smile, you would see a row of sharpen teeth. Dark red hair held up by a white Bandana. A black muscle shirt with Black cargo pants taped at the bottom. A large black cloak and A large sword warped in bandages on his back.

Clothing: A Kiri Hitai-ate with a white bandana on his forehead, A black muscle shirt with Black cargo pants taped at the bottom and A large black cloak With a drawing of a Leviathan in white on the back. A large sword warped in bandages. Black sandals

Personality: To most people, Vash looks like an idiot that doesn't take anything seriously. Always joking and making fun of people. Only a few people know that he has a more dark side. A side of him that lives for battle and chaos. The side of him that gave him his nickname as 'The Leviathan'. On the battle he is a true juggernaut on the battle field.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Ability Summary:

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Kirigakure

Letter Rank: S-Rank

Classification: Seven Swordsmen

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Wind, Water

Special Characteristics: Sharpen teeth

Stats:
  • Health:40
  • Chakra:70
  • Strength:60
  • Defense:50
  • Speed:50
  • Tools:80

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Vash on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)   Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 am

Is this still a WOO or are you done?
Back to top Go down
Vash

Vash

PostSubject: Re: Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)   Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Still working on it
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

PostSubject: Re: Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)   Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 am

Are you done with this char?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Missing Ninja
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)   Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Preapproved

But no fights cause u won't have moves until your approved fully
Gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)   Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vash of the Hidden Mist Village (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1