Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_lcapRaiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_voting_barRaiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_lcapRaiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_voting_barRaiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_lcap50%Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_lcap50%Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 am

Name: Water Clone (Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu)

Range: 50 Meters

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Water

Description: User forms the Tiger seal and a clone will form from a nearby source of water. As the clone forms, it begins to take the shape and appearance of the user. Upon completion, the clone will function the same as the user, with limited chakra of course. However it will be limited to the range I have aforementioned.

Name: Hiding in Mist Technique (Kirigakure no Jutsu)

Range: 100 Meters

Description: The user performs the tiger seal and release a dense fog from there mouth. The fog quickly covers the surrounding area, enveloping the user, allowing them to slip in and out of attacks with little to no warning. Depending on the amount of chakra used the fog will restrict different levels of vision. Initially the user becomes obscured to normal vision, though with training the fog can block the vision of the Sharigan and the Rinnegan. However, no matter how powerful the jutsu, the Byakugan will always be able to see through this.

Name: Water Release: Gunshot (Suiton: Teppōdama)

Range: 50 Meters

Description:
The user performs the tiger hand seal, forming chakra in either their mouth or an existing water source. They then spit it out or release the water from it alternative source, shooting it towards their opponent at high speed. As the user increases their mastery of the technique, the size, speed, and amount of the blasts will increase.

The attack takes the form of a swirling sphere of water. Depending on the amount of chakra kneaded into the sphere, it will grow accordingly in size. Ranging from a small bullet to the size of a small house, the user may also add other elemental chakra to the jutsu, increasing effect and power. As the amount of spheres used increases, the size will decrease. (Ex: If you can form 5 attacks with a max size of 20', the 5 attack will have a size no larger than 4' each.)

The user can produce up to five spheres, no bigger than 20' in diameter with a speed of 60, and the power of a Class C attack. Again, the chakra required is increased to an A-Rank attack.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 am

Name: Water Release: Water–Heavens Convergence (Suiton: Suiten Hōfutsu)

Range: 15 Meters

Description: "This technique enables the user to control water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective in most areas, but useless in rocky areas where little water is accessible"
(quoted from: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Water%E2%80%93Heavens_Convergence )

This is much like Gaara's sand manipulation only it is done by adding density to water sources and then forming it into a protective shield or as an offensive weapon. The user can block A ranked jutsu with the water. And the attacks with the water are the equivalent of being hit by an B rank jutsu. The user can also draw water from plants, which accordingly will die due to draining of fluids. The user may also use other jutsu along with this technique so long as they have enough chakra.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

Name: Summoning Jutsu: Salamanders

Range: 1 meter

Element: None

Description:

Each one of these is a separate jutsu and will last as long as the summon has health or until the user dismisses them.

Level 1: Ichiro (C-Rank)
Spoiler:

Level 2: Ichito (B-Rank)
Spoiler:

Level 3: Ikumi (A-Rank)
Spoiler:

Level 4: Ibuse (S-Rank)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 pm

It look good to me!
Approved
1/2
Back to top Go down
http://kuro-senkai.forumotion.co.uk/
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm

2/2 Approval

This application has hereby been approved by Moderator Darion. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu   Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiu Inazuma's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1