Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Staff registation  I_vote_lcapStaff registation  I_voting_barStaff registation  I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Staff registation  I_vote_lcapStaff registation  I_voting_barStaff registation  I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Staff registation  Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Staff registation  Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Staff registation  Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Staff registation  Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Staff registation  Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Staff registation  Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Staff registation  Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Staff registation  Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Staff registation  Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Staff registation  I_vote_lcap50%Staff registation  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Staff registation  I_vote_lcap50%Staff registation  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Staff registation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Staff registation  Empty
PostSubject: Staff registation    Staff registation  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Okay we are looking for staff members who know what their doing and are kind of strict when it comes to looking/checking applications. We will need mods and a couple admins so apply to one or the other if you wish to and i will take a look at it.

Admins

-Not going to allow anyone to be an admin, you have to have much experiance and are a decent rper. fill out the template below to apply for admin.

Name:
Approved?:
Experiance rping:
Why You are a good admin:
Quick rp sample:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods

We will need Char application mods who are strict also. They will look at apps help out when the admins aren't online an should have good unerstanding of Naruto. Fil out the template below to apply.

Name:
Approved:
Experiance:
Why you should be a mod:
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpglegends.rpg-board.net
Ren Izamu
Genin
Genin
Ren Izamu

Staff registation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff registation    Staff registation  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Name: Ren Izamu
Approved: Yes
Experience: I have some exp of being a Mod from another site.
Why you should be a mod: Since we live in different timezones and sometimes some admin or mods can't be online all the time, I was wondering if I could be a MOD for this site, I promise I would try my hardest to be the best mod, and be fair to anyone.

Kay I'm from Paraguay - Asuncion and my timezone is this:

UTC/GMT -4 hora
Back to top Go down
http://kuro-senkai.forumotion.co.uk/
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Staff registation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff registation    Staff registation  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
melmel

melmel

Staff registation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff registation    Staff registation  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 am

Name: melmel
Approved: Yes
Experience: I have been admin on Naruto Crisis and Naruto Thousand Blades.
Why you should be a mod: I mainly have the advantage of that I can contribute a lot of time to my work. I can get on at least once a day for at least a hour.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Staff registation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff registation    Staff registation  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 pm

For right now, im gonna say no because i dont want everyone to be staff. As soon as i we get more people on this site your application for staff will be the first one looked at and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff registation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff registation    Staff registation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff registation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: General Information :: Annoucements-
Jump to: