Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Genjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_lcapGenjutsu Specialty Training I_voting_barGenjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Genjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_lcapGenjutsu Specialty Training I_voting_barGenjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Genjutsu Specialty Training Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Genjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_lcap50%Genjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Genjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_lcap50%Genjutsu Specialty Training I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Genjutsu Specialty Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Daichi
Missing Ninja

Genjutsu Specialty Training Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu Specialty Training   Genjutsu Specialty Training EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Sorry for the poor grammar, and first person writing. This is off an old site I RPed on and it already took forever to get cleaned up to fit Daichi, so if there is anything wrong let me know. Otherwise try and be forgiving I am after all trying to do two characters.

I awoken around the time of three forty five in the morning. I had woken up early today for some special training. I had planned on training in ninjutsu almost my whole life. I wanted to be better in some other offensive skills now. I had wanted the chance to train Genjutsu which had used chakra just as ninjutsu which was another offense i could train in.

I got out of my bed to go to the window the see what the weather was like today. I had opened the curtains to the window to see mist in the streets I had heard the rain's pitter patter on my roof top in the dead silence of the night and had awoken to the sight of fog or mist which hadn't much of a difference to me out on the street. The wind was still not moving at all and the clouds filled the air bloacking the sun completely from my view.

I had gotten my training outfit on and made my way out the door. As i went outside i felt the cool chills of the temperature outside i had been unable to tell what the temperature was from inside and i had not opened my window to check. I continued my way down the streets towards the village gates to begin my training. I could hear the laughs of little childern as i walked down the streets unable to see them though I could see their shadows slightly though I heard their parents talking by the sides of the street. I could also here the shops owners negotiating with their customers.

I had arrived at the village gates. I headed out into the forest now to begin my training at last. As i got further into the forest the fog got thicker. It had gotten a little hard to see now i had little sight on the environment around me left. I had stopped where i was if i had gone any further i would be completely blind.

I had sat down to meditate and visualize my training of the jutsu and what it would do. I had focused my mind and activated just a tad of my chakra. I had entered my mind's mind. Because i was merged with Mogar now forever i had a mind within my mind. I began to put in my mind some false memory. I would put the image of me becoming Hokage or maybe even me destroying Kumo. I had wanted to put in my mind something i could do because i don't want to ruin any of my plans.

I just put in a random memory. I had put the memory of me eating just a few seconds ago yet i didn't. This wouldn't effect me but now i had felt full unable to eat right now. I got up knowing my training was successful even with little training.

I had decided to take the day off and head back to konoha. I opened my eyes and stood up on my feet. I had no idea right now of which way was konoha i was completely lost in the fog. I went in a random direction now because i had no idea where konoha was. As i got further into the forest or closer to konoha the fog got worse it was almost completely invisible around me i could barley see my hand when i held it up to my face. I continued to look for konoha as i had heard something just a little bit to the left of me.

I went over to see what i had heard which sounded like a cough. As i got closed i saw a man. I couldn't see the man however the fog was to hard to see through right now. I had seen something coming from the man's cloak however. It seemed to be steam or rather fog even. I wasn't going to take any chance here and say that he was attacking the hidden leaf also known as konoha.

I took out my blades and charged for the man I would cut him clean in half now. I had completed successfully in my attack the man was cut in half. The fog now started to clear and i saw the man's skin which looked as if he were an old man yet is was possible he had used to much chakra with the fog sort of jutsu and made him appear like this.

I could now see better i saw where the hidden leaf's gates were and everything now. I made my way back home thinking everything was alright now. I entered the village training over with and the threat gone. It was still cloudy yet the clouds did not completely fill the sky it had still covered the sun but just barley there were some rays of sun shining upon konoha now and now the wind had started to blow once more but just mildly.

I went back inside now to sleep up for the rest of the day. Now i had a genjutsu offensive skills that i had learned just today. I thought about the man who had caused the fog. I began to wonder what his purpose was for this. I ran back out the village gates to find a small group who had been looking for me.

One pulled out a giant club of wood and charged for me. I just broke the club with a giant rasengan and cut him in half with my weapons. I looked at the rest and drew my blades and cut all of them in half and one or two of their heads off.

After killing them i made my way home where i would take a nice long sleep just because i felt like another lazy day for me. I walked back down the street to find childern playing at parks once more as their parents sat at the benches talking to one another about their kids. I saw some kids going inside for the day and some shops that were busier then normal.

I entered my home and went upstairs and jumped right into my bed. I began to fall asleep now with no care in the world right now.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

Genjutsu Specialty Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Specialty Training   Genjutsu Specialty Training EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:42 am

Is the entire thing a genjutsu IC, is the char under a Genjutsu during this thread or is it normal so to say?
Back to top Go down

Genjutsu Specialty Training
Page 1 of 1