Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Hello and welcome! or Welcome Back! Remember to login or register to join our community!
Naruto Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shinobi Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:::ATTENTION MEMBERS::: Welcome To Shinobi Legends. To our members who have been with us the Rules for Jutsu have changed and everyone will get the chance to re-do your jutsu for your Character. For the newer people read the rules and make you Character before all the high ranks are taken. Thanks and Enjoy the Rp New Administrators are Loki & Darion, if you have any questions just ask them. Enjoy!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Top posters
Inazuma
Joga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_lcapJoga Kazashini(Done) I_voting_barJoga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Darion
Joga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_lcapJoga Kazashini(Done) I_voting_barJoga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Danzo Hoshigaki
Ren Izamu
Lave
Admin
melmel
Uchiha Daichi
Shin Uchiha
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 am

» Naruto RPG Sages
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

» Fairy Tail Serenity
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Darion Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

» My New Genin
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Darion Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

» Hidden In The Shadows (W.I.P)
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Lave Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

» I have a confession.
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Darion Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 am

» Sergiy Monomyth(Wip)
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am

» Ok we need to get this awesome site going again!
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Darion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

» Bored as hell
Joga Kazashini(Done) Emptyby Loki Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Poll
Do you like the site?
Yes
Joga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_lcap50%Joga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Joga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_lcap50%Joga Kazashini(Done) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
FOUNDER
ADMINS
MODERATORS

Joga Kazashini(Done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

Joga Kazashini(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 am

~General Information~

Name: Joga Kazashini

Nickname/Alias:

Appearance: Joga stands at a height of 5ft; 11inches. His weight is maintained at 195lbs. His skin color is nice olive, as his hair color is a jet black. The length of his hair stops at his jaw-line, and it is usually kept down or place in a ponytail. His eye color is a natural hazel, as his physique is that of a average athlete. His muscles having around 60% muscle and 40% fat. He is very well tone in some areas of his body, especially his arms. He has light hair upon his body, having most being located upon his legs, which are usually kept underneath his attire. He has a slight mustache above his upper lip and bottom lip, but it rarely shows unless underneath light.

Clothing: Underneath his Kazekage robe, he wears a combat attire. Black shinobi wear pants, a sleeveless dark gray high collared vest jacket, and a pair of shinobi combat boots. He has little accessories, other than a gold chain around his neck. He has the Sungakure insigmia upon the back of his vest, and wears a belt to keep his pants a float.
Personality: Calm, mysterious, honerable, quiet, and confident. Those are accurate words that desribes Joga. As a child he was known as the calm headed one. He usually stick to himself and kept things in his private life to himself. He pride himself on following the ways of being a shinobi, tending to go over board when it comes to the rules. He was always confident in his abilities, working on his skills in most areas of combat. Mostly on Taijutsu, do to his love for fighting and dishing out pain to his opponents. He also loves going against those with different forms of taijutsu, such as technique. Which is why he had such excitement as a child in the Chunin Exams. One of his opponents was a Hyuga, and he was over-joyed by the fight because of the gentle fist style of combat. That is why he trained to hone his skills to a degree, so that he is able to be light on his feet and able to take on any opponent. One negative personality trait about him is his pride, he is a very prideful shinobi. He does not like to admit whe he is wrong. Which is why he likes to be decisive, and able to think things out clearly. Most of his personality traits icrease in size as he raises in rank. Such things is both a pro and a con of his.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: N/A

Kekei Genkai: N/A

Clan Symbol: N/A

Clan History: N/A

Ability Summary: N/A

~Rank/Village Information~

Village: Sunagakure

Letter Rank: SS

Classification: Kage

~Statistics~

Skill Specialty: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Special Characteristics: N/A

Stats:

• Health: 75
  • Chakra: 80
  • Strength 40:
  • Defense: 50
  • Speed: 80
  • Tools: 50

~History/RPSample~

History/Background Story: Joga was born in the forest path that lead to Sunagakure. His mother and father were both shinobi, who at the time were being chased down by assassins from Kirigakure. His parents were both force to place the new born baby, Joga, in a bush not far from them. Leading the assassains away from his location as the two both were slaughtered. Left alone, Joga layed wrapped in a blanket his mother nitted herself. Crying shrieks of tears for a extended period of time, before a shinobi from Suna came to his aid. Finding the young boy in the bushes and taking him along with him to Suna. Once there, Joga was place in the hospital, where he was wash up and cared for. Not having a mother or father, he was noted as a orphan. Growing up alone as a child and not having much friends, mostly do to his lack of parents.

Time in the Academy
At the age of seven, Joga finally decided to enroll into the Ninja Academy. Having a timid and introverted personality as he mostly stayed quiet. The only time he spoke was when asked by their chunin instructer. Being that he did not have parents like the other kids, he put most of his attention on becoming a talented shinobi. Working on every form of ninja combat, as he trained for hours at a day. His trye love was always taijutsu, it was were he spent most of his time training on. Showing such skill as he never hesistated on engaging in battles with his class mates. Not speaking alot, only showing his skill as he also focus on studying and reading the shinobi hand-book. He made sure to follow the rules that came with being a shinobi, never waning to fail. At the age of ten, he decided to take the Academy Test. Passing on and becoming a genin soon after.

Life as a Genin
Joga was placed in a three man squadron, all were males. He look up to the skill that their sensei poccess, setting a goal to surpass him as he usually showed the most skills in missions. As a member of the squad, Joga did not really speak much. Saying a minimum amount of words as possible, mostly because of his displeasure of being around others. But, wanting to be a good shinobi and all, he tried his best to communicate with his teammates, especially during missions. As the chunin exams approach, his team work to a greater extent. Training in the different fields of combat as their sensei decided to help them find out their nature affinity. Joga's affinity was earth, which work out in his favor because that was also one of his sensei's affinities. Once training was done, the team signed up for the Chunin Exams, which was being held in Konohagakure. Setting off, Joga was excited to go to a new villiage, but he was more excited about engaging in combat with other genin. The first part of the exam was some what difficult for the genin, seeing as he as well as his teammates could get each other disqualified. Having to stick it out, he was suprised by how the exam occured. The second was even more difficult, do to them having to survive in the forest of death. Joga's targeting mark was to finish ahead of everyone else, deciding to create a plan with his teammates. The plan work out well, they were able to get a hold of a earth scroll. But it was hard for them all to finish without having to engage in combat with other teams, In a period of 26 hours and 34 minutes, he and his teammates accomplish their goal. Some days later, the Chunin Exams begin. Jugo's first opponent was a shinobi from Kirigakure. After a semi-long bout, Joga advanced to the semi finals. That is where he went up against one of his teammates, since the other teammate was defeated by the one he was against. After a long bout, Joga once again advance, heading to the finals where his nex opponent was a Hyuga. The two had a long battle, where Joga was caused internal damages to his organs. Though he was also able to external damage to the facial, body, and leg area of his opponent. In the end, the battle ended with his defeat. But because of his showmanship of skill, he was awarded the rank of chunin. Moving up in the ranks as he was not as over-joyed as he wanted to be, mostly do to his failure of not winning.

Road to Becoming a Jonin
As a chunin, he spent most of his time engaging in missions. Training as well as he did not really had time to be apart of missions with his former team, though he did sometimes took part in missions, but was ultimately replaced by a graduating genin. Now no longer having a squad, Joga's time and attention for three years was becoming a jonin, at the age of thirteen, he did just that. The jonin exam was vet difficult, being that he also needed the approval of the Current Kazekage at that current time. It all was worth it, seeing as he was now of a higher rank, as he now had become that of which he work out for.

Asking to be a Kage

Nine years later, Joga was a high ranked jonin. Showing adept skill in most forms of shinobi combat. He partake in many missions. Twenty seven A-Rank missions, three S-Rank missions, 36 B-Rank missions, 57 C-Rank missions, and 45 D-Rank Missions. His accomplishments were showed by his skills as a shinobi, evem being regarded by the Kazekage as to being one of his best shinobi. Being that he spent most of his time training and doing missions, Joga did not have much of a private life. He rarely spoke to anyone, nor did he say much, unless spoken too. That is why he was suprised when he was ask to attend a meeting that involved the great leaders of the Wind-Country. Having to hear about the death of the current Kazekage, they needed a new Kage. That is why Joga was being considered. Joga was suprised by such things, being that he was so young and all, he did not trully believe that he was the best match to be regarded as a kage. But, being a true shinobi, he did not dare to question. He was asked a series of questions and place in harsh situations, all of which he strided through. In the end, though he was not the greatest candidate, he was asked to be the interim Kazekage. Being watch by the council and leaders to see if he was really skilled enough to hold such a title, which he has shown to be able to for the year long period that he has been. Still being under watch, Joga tends to his duties as Kazekage.

Role Play Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Joga_Kazashini on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

• You can only have one elemental affinity.

• If you become Kage then put SS as rank.

• The rules are changing. You can now start with jutsus. Please check those rules wethever you become Kage or not.
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Alright, do iput the jutsu in my profile? Or do i place it in the other sub-forum? Jutsu Registration?
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

You need to do your stats

And if you haven't read the new jutsu rules then you probably should but if you have then just post them in the Jutsu Registration
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Well before we approve him or have him fill in stats, need to know if we are going to keep holding tbe kage position for the guy we had before or give it to him?
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 am

I was waiting to see what rank i get before putting in my stats and finishing my jutsu list.

Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:10 am

We will discuss it amongst the staff and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 am

If you wanna be kage then yah go ahead
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:54 pm

That depends on if i qualify.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Seven Ninja Swordsmen
Inazuma

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Need at least 1200 RP sample, then you qualify.
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Word count of rp sample is now 1423. Edited.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:05 am

Set stats please
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Darion
Admin
Admin
Darion

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 am

I see nothing arong with it

1/2 Approval
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
Kage
Kage
Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Joga_Kazashini

Joga_Kazashini

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Cool, thanks. Now i shall ge to the Jutsu Registration topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joga Kazashini(Done)   Joga Kazashini(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joga Kazashini(Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi Legend :: Registrations :: Character Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: